Here are my comments

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 9 13:24:53 CDT 2002

Here's my comments.  There aren't very many in the document - mostly I
agree with the comments Ivan made (this doc has both).  My primary concern
is that there is a lot of emphasis on everything being a service, and not
a lot of concrete specificity as for what these services are or
do.  Everything as a service is fine, but it's not meaningful for any
architecture unless there are some concrete service requirements.  Like
Ivan suggests, if we think of a Venue as a service, that's fine, but we
should specify what a Venue service is and does, in absolute terms, so it
becomes a "thing".

All in all, though, it's a great step forward ;-)

Justin