Access Grid 3.0.2-node setup wizard crashing

Sandeep Pandanaboyana sandeeppandanaboyana at uky.edu
Wed Jun 13 08:55:40 CDT 2007

Hi,

      I recently installed Access Grid 3.0.2 on two machines running windows xp.The machines are

1.display
2.portadisplay

We are using the machine display to capture the video and portadisplay for audio purposes. Both the machines are running Access grid 2.4 and Access grid 3.0.2 versions.

Now when I ran the service manager on "display" and opened the node setup wizard on "portadisplay", the node setup wizard starts and crashes up. I encountered the same problem when I ran service manager on "portadisplay" and tried to open the node setup wizard on "display".

The Access grid 2.4, present on both the machines, however is working fine and I am able to open the node setup wizard and it doesn't crash. I tried doing a clean install of Access Grid 3 but the problem still persists.

Did anybody encounter the same problem and does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance
Sandeep Pandanaboyana
CCS
University Of kentucky