AGTk 2.3 BETA 2 Released
Thomas D. Uram
turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 27 13:15:32 CDT 2004
The Access Grid Toolkit 2.3 BETA 2 is available for download at:
This release includes many bug fixes and some new functionality.
* Improved VenueClient stability
* VenueServer memory leak plugged
* Mac OSX support (core toolkit only, no media tools)
* Gentoo Linux support
* Shared Question Tool
* Network Services (developer preview)
* Updated to Python 2.3 on all platforms
* Rat with ALSA support (linux)
* Improved capture device detection on linux
* Rat doesn't build with gcc 3.3.2
For more information on this release see the official release page.
As always, feedback is desired. Please file bug reports, feature
requests, or enhancements via the Access Grid Bugzilla pages
(http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid) or via the ag-tech mailing list
(mailto:ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov).
The AG Developers
More information about the ag-announce