[Ad-dev] Managed to build

Sri Hari Krishna Narayanan snarayan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 23 06:43:42 CDT 2012

Kaveh,

The latest revision has been developed with a lot more features that
are used
to support  Fortran Input that may not work for the C side right now.

Can you please try revision 631 or 587
with boost_1_43_0. I can provide better guidance for this. You should
be able to upgrade to the latest version in a couple of weeks.

Krishna