[Ad-dev] [ADIC] #36: sage3.h complains about the include order

Boyana Norris norris at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 26 14:42:18 CST 2010

Jean,

I'm not sure whether creating ADIC issues is the most expedient way to
go since all we can do is submit them onwards to ROSE developers. The
sage3.h (or rose.h) file is completely out of our control. If you
prefer to do this, we'll be happy to bounce them forward, but I
suspect that they may not fix such things quickly (or at all) since
they are warnings, not errors.

Thanks!
Boyana

--
Boyana Norris, Computer Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
norris at mcs.anl.gov, +1.630.252.7908, http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~norris/