[petsc-users] HDF5 time step count

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 8 21:46:35 CDT 2024

hi Matt,

On 9/05/24 3:00 am, Matthew Knepley wrote:
> Sorry about the delay. I had lost track of this. Can you look at branch
>
>   knepley/feature-hdf5-seq-len
>
> I have not made a test yet, but if this works for you, I will make a
> test and merge it in.

Thanks for looking at that.

I just tried to test it, but there doesn't seem to be a Fortran
interface for DMGetOutputSequenceLength().

Another odd thing I found was that DMPlexConstructGhostCells() seemed to
complain if I passed in PETSC_NULL_INTEGER for the parameter
numGhostCells (which works ok in v3.21.1) - the compiler complained
about a rank-1/scalar mismatch. Can you no longer pass in a null integer
for that? It works if I declare a dummy integer and pass it in.

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow