[petsc-users] matrix reordering

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:48:28 CDT 2012

Thanks Barry. I think I agree with you that right way to do it is through
mesh setup. As a matter of fact I have done that for some of my problems.
Yet, I can think of situations where that kind of support might be
beneficial, especially if someone (a.k.a me in this case!) is looking for a
'dirty and fast' fix.

Anyway, I still believe that in long term, one should do the partitioning
in a pre-processing step anyways and so there may not be much incentive for
adding such a support.

Thanks again,
Mohammad