[petsc-users] Array of KSP contexts

tibo at berkeley.edu tibo at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:54:26 CDT 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to create arrays of KSP contexts, and
if so, if someone could redirect me to an example or more info (I was not
able to find this in the petsc manual).

Some explanation:  at some point in my code, I would like each processor
to compute the LU factorization of a few sparse matrices each (using
either mumps or superLU interface to petsc), store this using the KSP/PC
tools, and be able to reuse it later in the code to solve some linear
systems.

The number of matrices that each processor has to factorize is dynamic so
I can not create a different KSP context from the start, ideally I would
like to have an array of KSP that I can allocate dynamically (I am a
fortran user btw).

thank you for your help,

Tibo