[petsc-users] Convert MatNest to MatAIJ

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 10 14:12:01 CDT 2012

It would be good to have a meaningful test case to motivate the further
development.
I initially wrote it to enable GAMG for KKT systems, but that is still on
the back burner,
although it might be coming back to the front, since elastic contact is
becoming more
important for MOOSE. With a good test case it might be easier for me to
improve the
PetscSF-based impl as well, as it avoids the unscalable ISAllGather().

Dmitry.