Introducing sources in ODE?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 18 21:52:00 CDT 2009

    I'm sorry, we never thought to add this support to the "linear
case". You could use the nonlinear TS interface to solve your problem,
but that is a bit overkill since it is only linear in U.
What particular integrator are you interested in using? Perhaps you
could add it yourself once you understand the source code in TS. Or
perhaps someone else has time to try to add this support?

   Me, I'd just try doing it with the nonlinear interface where the
entire Au(t) + f(t) is the nonlinear RHS you provide and A is the
Jacobian you provide.

    Barry