Off topic - Some advice on solving Navier-Stokes with Finite Difference

Farshid Mossaiby mossaiby at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 01:06:52 CDT 2009

Hi Shengyong,

Thanks for the suggestion. Of course we know about the staggered grid method, but it is a research work and she is working to improve the method without using the staggered grid. Any suggestion would be welcome (maybe via private email).

Again sorry for this off-topic post.

Best regards,
Farshid Mossaiby