cannot find -lustdio with matlab on

Weiwei Wang wangww2011 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:10:50 CDT 2009

Thanks a lot,  it's ok using the code
    PetscViewer viewer;
    PetscViewerASCIIOpen(PETSC_COMM_WORLD, "K1.m", &viewer);
    PetscViewerSetFormat(viewer, PETSC_VIEWER_ASCII_MATLAB);
    MatView(data->K1, viewer);
but failed with the code
    MatView(data->K1, PETSC_VIEWER_MATLAB_WORLD);
as the document say "Note: Currently can only save PETSc vectors to .mat
files, not matrices"

weiwei wang