Off topic - Some advice on solving Navier-Stokes with Finite Difference

Farshid Mossaiby mossaiby at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 16:16:22 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for this off-topic post.

I am helping a master studnet which is working on solving Navier-Stokes equation with Finite Difference method. She is trying to eliminate spourious pressure modes from the solution. She needs to know some details that are not usually found in the papers but important when programming, e.g. boundary condition for pressure. If someone has expertise on this or know a *simple* FD code, I would be thankful to let me know.

Best regards,
Farshid Mossaiby