How to get information about the off-diagonal submatrix

Thomas Witkowski thomas.witkowski at tu-dresden.de
Mon Aug 10 10:14:19 CDT 2009

Thanks, that works fine! In my test case (yes, just for debugging!) I've
expected to have an empty off-diagonal matrix. But the matrix is not
empty. But how is it possible, when all entries, which are inserted to
the matrix via MatSetValues, have indices for row and col within the
ownership range of the processors matrix?

Thomas