make test errors

Yixun Liu enjoywm at cs.wm.edu
Wed Aug 5 08:35:35 CDT 2009

I did as what you said,
mpiexec -n 2 ./ex2
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplcma.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplcma.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-cma"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.