[Swift-devel] "Timer was cancelled" error on Beagle on Swift script termination

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 21 17:05:10 CDT 2011

Thats interesting.

Last night the projects command was failing for me. Its working now.

But I set a project explicitly in the sites.xl pool entry.

I've got job in the queue to see if the fix to the projects command also fixed swift, or if its the fact that my project was set in sites.xml rather than via the default project mechanism.

- Mike