[Swift-devel] Re: Getting VMs from FG for use with swift

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 8 09:51:36 CDT 2011

Hi John, David,

A meeting sounds good. When are you in town?  Or we can meet by phone tomorrow or Friday.

Re Demos, we can pick from these to start:

- a simple BLAST or "mock BLAST" demo: split a file, blast each segment against a DB,

- protein-RNA docking with "modFTDock" (simple script, real science)

- MODIS: analyze land use satellite data (has graphics)

Mike