[Swift-devel] 0.92.1

David Kelly dk0966 at cs.ship.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:22:20 CDT 2011

It has been tested on PADS, Argonne systems and locally. I am struggling to
get things running on Fusion - I have been getting into a situation where
the job will just sit there for days and never execute. I will send an email
to their tech support to get some more detail. In the meantime, if anyone
wants to take a stab at getting it running on Fusion that would be helpful.
There is a test script in
tests/providers/local-sge-coasters/002-duplicate-submission-local-sge-coasters.swift.

Thanks,
David