sieve-dev Sieve examples

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at math.lsu.edu
Wed May 12 14:05:26 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have been asked the same thing multiple times.

I just talked to Yaakoub. We are going to start writing a set of simple example demonstrating how to use sieve to parallelize a simple FE code using sieve.
This is something Matt and I have discussed for a while but never had time to do. When the code is cleaned up and working, we'll contribute it into petsc documentation

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA