sieve-dev Potential Users Meeting

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:14:29 CDT 2009

We are writing to find out if there is any interest in having an inaugural
user meeting, even online. Suggestions are welcome. We know of several
groups who might participate:

  1) Us

  2) PetFMM: Parallel Fast Multipole Method

    Lorena Barba: BU
    Felipe Cruz: Bristol

  3) FEM Fracture Mechanics

     Blaise Bourdin: LSU

  4) PyLith: Short-term Crustal Dynamics

     Brad Aagaard: USGS
     Charles Williams: GNS

  5) FEniCS-Grade2: FEM modeling of complex fluids

     Andy Terrel: UC

  6) FEM modeling of quantum chemistry

     Peter Brune: UC

Please let us know if you are interested.

  Thanks,

    Matt & Dmitry

lead.
-- Norbert Wiener