[petsc-users] Hypre BoomerAMG settings options database

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Jan 5 09:20:47 CST 2024

  Yes, the handling of BoomerAMG options starts at line 365. If we don't support what you want but hypre has a function call that allows one to set the values then the option could easily be added to the PETSc options database here either by you (with a merge request) or us. So I would say check the hypre docs.

  Just let us know what BoomerAMG function is missing from the code.

  Barry