[petsc-users] Coupled system of equations on unstructured mesh

Karthikeyan Chockalingam - STFC UKRI karthikeyan.chockalingam at stfc.ac.uk
Sat Sep 23 05:00:35 CDT 2023

I just would like to clarify a couple of things.

1)The M and N, in MatCreateBIJ, refer to the actual number of global rows/cols or global blocked rows/cols?

But d_nz and o_nz only refer to blocked rows.

2) In MatZeroRowsColumnsIS, you mentioned I could use the actual row numbers instead of block rows. Is there any option to SWITCH between the two, when using MatZeroRowsColumnsIS?

Thank you,
Karthik.