[petsc-users] Copying PETSc Objects Across MPI Communicators

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Oct 25 14:47:09 CDT 2023

  If the matrices are stored as dense it is likely new code is the best way to go.

  What pieces live on the sub communicator? Is it an m by N matrix where m is the number of rows (on that rank) and N is the total number of columns in the final matrix? Or are they smaller "chunks" that need to be combined together?

  Barry