[petsc-users] FEM Implementation of NS with SUPG Stabilization

Brandon Denton bldenton at buffalo.edu
Tue Oct 10 22:54:11 CDT 2023

My initial plan was to write a new code using only PETSc. However, I don't see how to do what I want within the point-wise residual function. Am I missing something?

Yes. I would be interested in collaborating on the ceed-fluids. I took a quick look at the links you provided and it looks interesting. I'll warn you though. I'm a Mechanical Engineer by trade/training. The calculus and programming sometimes take me a little while to wrap my head around. Let me know how I can help. In the meantime, I'll continue to review the information you sent over.