[petsc-users] Error in genmap

Sandeep Haripuria SandeepHaripuria at proton.me
Sun Nov 19 11:54:54 CST 2023

Dear Sir

I am trying to run an oscillating airfoil case. For this purpose I am
trying to make use of "neknek".
I created two separate geometry files , one for the airfoil and other
for the outside surrounding. I have created the geometry and mesh
using GMSH. I have attached the .geo and .msh files for your perusal.
Now, I am able to successfully create the "naca0012.map" but I am
getting an error when I try to genmap the outside.rea file. The error
is shown below:
:~/NEK/test_neknek$ ../trunk/bin/genmap
Input (.rea) file name:
outside
Input mesh tolerance (default 0.2):
NOTE: smaller is better, but generous is more forgiving for bad meshes.
0.01
 reading .rea file data ...
  ERROR: error reading    1           1         406
  aborting 510 in routine rdbdry.

           1  quit

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Sandeep Haripuria