[petsc-users] About case ksp/tutorial/ex36.cxx

neil liu liufield at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:11:45 CDT 2023

Hello, Petsc Developers,
I am trying to compile ksp/tutorial/ex36.cxx like make ex36,

it shows an error
" Documents/petsc-3.19.1/include/petscdmmoab.h:10:10: fatal error:
moab/Core.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <moab/Core.hpp> /*I      "moab/Core.hpp"    I*/
compilation terminated.  "

Did I miss something?

In addition, I tried to know how to use DMAddboundary. It seems all the
examples for DMAddboundary are related to a PetscFE object. Does that mean
DMAddboundary can only be used with  PetscFE?

Thanks,

Xiaodong