[petsc-users] parallel computing error

­권승리 / 학생 / 항공우주공학과 ksl7912 at snu.ac.kr
Wed May 3 21:29:04 CDT 2023

Dear developers

Thank you for your explanation.

But I should use the MatCreateSeqDense because I want to use the
MatMatSolve that B matrix must be a SeqDense matrix.

Using MatMatSolve is an inevitable part of my code.

Could you give me a comment to avoid this error?

Best,

Seung Lee Kwon

2023년 5월 3일 (수) 오후 7:30, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>님이 작성:

E-mail : ksl7912 at snu.ac.kr