[petsc-users] IS natural numbering to global numbering

YuSh Lo ysjosh.lo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 00:18:25 CDT 2023

Hi Matthew,

After setting DMSetUseNatural to true and calling DMPlexGetGlobalToNatural,
I call PestcSFView right away, it gives segmentation fault.
I have also tried DMGetNaturalSF, it also gives segmentation fault when
calling PetscSFView.
I use PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_WORLD as PetscViewer

Thanks,
Josh

Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> 於 2023年6月9日 週五 下午1:04寫道: