[petsc-users] petscconf.h missing building cpp file with dolfinx?

philliprusso philliprusso at proton.me
Sat Jul 15 23:26:00 CDT 2023

I cloned petsc source for use with dolfinx project. So after .configure mak sudo make install I found there was some type of difficulty with the destination directory so I copied the files manually into usr/includes of Ubuntu 22.04 jammy. So some petsc header files are now found for compiling cpp dolfinx source code but petscconf.h still not found by dolfinxs source tree of header files. Anyone know how to remedy this so dolfinx cpps can find petsscconf.h that g++ is claiming as missing? Thank you!

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.