[petsc-users] Near null space for a fieldsplit in petsc4py

TARDIEU Nicolas nicolas.tardieu at edf.fr
Thu Jul 13 03:17:48 CDT 2023

Dear Pierre,

You are absolutely right. I was using a --with-debugging=0 (aka release) install and this is definitely an error.
Once I used my debug install, I found the way to fix my problem. The solution is in the attached script: I first need to extract the correct block from the PC operator's MatNest and then append the null space to it.
Anyway this is a bit tricky...

Regards,
Nicolas