[petsc-users] Help with Integrating PETSc into Fortran Groundwater Flow Simulation Code

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 05:48:04 CST 2023

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 10:02 PM Shatanawi, Sawsan Muhammad <
sawsan.shatanawi at wsu.edu> wrote:

> Hello Matthew,
>
> Thank you for your help. I am sorry that I keep coming back with my error
> messages, but I reached a point that I don't know how to fix them, and I
> don't understand them easily.
> The list of errors is getting shorter, now I am getting the attached error
> messages

You are overwriting memory somewhere, but we cannot see the code, and thus
cannot tell where.

You can figure this out by running in the debugger, using
-start_in_debugger, which launches a debugger window, and then 'cont' to
run until the error, and then 'where' to print the stack trace.