[petsc-users] DMSTAG Gathering Vector on single process

Colton Bryant coltonbryant2021 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 13 10:21:43 CST 2023

Hi,

Thanks for the help last week. The suggestions made the implementation I
had much cleaner. I had one follow up question. Is there a way to sort of
undo this operation? I know the vec scatter can be done backwards to
distribute the arrays but I didn't see an easy way to migrate the DMDA
vectors back into the DMStag object.

Thanks for any advice.

-Colton