[petsc-users] REQUESTING INVITATON FOR SLACK WORKSPACE OF PETSC

VAIBHAV BHANDARI vaibhav_b at ce.iitr.ac.in
Wed Aug 23 06:41:51 CDT 2023

Dear Sir/Mam,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request an invitation to
join the PETSc Slack Workspace. As a passionate enthusiast of parallel and
scientific computing, I have been following the development and
advancements of PETSc with great interest.
I have been actively involved in *Topology Optimization* and believe that
being a part of the PETSc Slack community would provide me with an avenue
to share insights, seek advice, and learn from the experiences of fellow
members.
If possible, I kindly request an invitation to join the PETSc Slack
Workspace. I assure you that I will adhere to all community guidelines and
contribute positively to the discussions. I am excited about the prospect
of connecting with experts and enthusiasts in the field and contributing to
the mutual growth and understanding within the PETSc community.

Thank you for considering my request. I eagerly await the opportunity to
engage with the PETSc community on Slack. Please feel free to reach out to
me at [vaibhav_b at ce.iitr.ac.in] if you require any further information.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Best regards,
Vaibhav Bhandari
Ph.D. STudent
IIT Roorkee