[petsc-users] IMPI with Hypre

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 8 12:31:13 CDT 2023

Sure - but if 'module load icc' has gcc-4*' in path - that's a bug in the icc module spec [as that version is incompatible with its c++ support] . It should also load a compatible gcc version [via PATH - or via module dependencies]

if its implemented this way - then you won't have a broken icc - that requires a swap of gcc.

Satish