[petsc-users] IMPI with Hypre

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 8 11:31:14 CDT 2023

If using modules - using 'module load gcc icc' [or equivalent] should normally work - but if the modules are setup such that loading icc unloads gcc - then I think that's a bug in this module setup..

[as icc has an (internal) dependency on gcc - so ignoring this dependency to remove a gcc module doesn't look correct to me]

Satish