[petsc-users] unsorted local columns in 3.8?

Randy Michael Churchill rchurchi at pppl.gov
Wed Nov 1 16:36:17 CDT 2017

OK, this might not be completely satisfactory, because it doesn't show the
partitioning or how the matrix is created, but this reproduces the problem.
I wrote out my matrix, Amat, from the larger simulation, and load it in
this script. This must be run with MPI rank greater than 1. This may be
some combination of my petsc.rc, because when I use the PetscInitialize
with it, it throws the error, but when using default (PETSC_NULL_CHARACTER)
it runs fine.

--
R. Michael Churchill