[petsc-users] PetscFECreateDefault in Fortran

Justin Pogacnik j.pogacnik at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 31 22:00:09 CDT 2017

Thanks Matt! That works perfectly now. I have another question regarding accessing the quadrature information.

When I use PetscFEGetQuadrature(), then PetscQuadratureView(), I see what I expect regarding point locations, weights.

However, when I try to use PetscQuadratureGetData() the pointers seem to point to random memory locations.

The exact line from my test problem is: call PetscQuadratureGetData(quad,q_nc,q_dim,q_num,pq_points,pq_weights,ierr);

where the pq_* are the pointers giving strange output. The q_nc, q_dim, and q_num are all giving what I would expect to see.

Happy to send along the file if that helps.

Thanks again,

Justin