[petsc-users] how to get the vertices belongs to a control volume in 2D?

李季 leejearl at 126.com
Thu May 11 22:57:03 CDT 2017

Hi developers:

    I have such a question that I want to get the vertices of a cell. I know I can get the points by

    1. Getting the faces of a cell such as "DMPlexGetCone(dm, c, &faces";

    2. Getting the vertices of every face of the cell such as "DMPlexGetCone(dm, f, &vertices)".

    Then I can obtain the vertices belongs to a cell. Is there any concise routine which I can choose to get the

vertices of a cell directly?

    Thanks

leejearl