[petsc-users] PETSc module using modules~ both using PETSc sys, DMDA, vec, etc

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 8 11:25:58 CDT 2017

   Which version of PETSc are you using. The way we handle Fortran in the git master branch of the repository makes this easier than in the current release so you might consider upgrading.

   Send the entire error messages, likely you are creating two modules that contain the same PETSc variables which is not allowed with modules.

    Barry