[petsc-users] Interface to Trilinos LOCA framework

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:37:58 CDT 2017

Hi,

   My code currently uses Petsc for all linear/nonlinear solution functionality. I am looking to see if I can tap into Trilinos LOCA framework for bifurcation problems without having to reimplement all solver interfaces in my code. I noticed that Petsc currently is able to tap into the ML framework, so I am guessing there are interfaces available for Petsc and Trillions to work together. Would I be able to extend this to tap into LOCA?

    I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction here.

Regards,
Manav