[petsc-users] Values of a column in a parallel matrix

Daralagodu Dattatreya Jois, Sathwik Bharadw sdaralagodudatta at wpi.edu
Mon Mar 20 22:48:14 CDT 2017

Hey Barry,
I am already using MatZeroRows. I was actually stuck precisely while applying non zero Dirchlet boundary conditions. But to account for non zero value traditionally we subtract the corresponding column with the right hand side vector. If we zero the rows and columns we can only have value zero for solutions at the boundary.

Get Outlook for Android