[petsc-users] PETSc User Meeting 2017, June 14-16 in Boulder, Colorado

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Sat Mar 11 18:28:57 CST 2017

We'd like to invite you to join us at the 2017 PETSc User Meeting held
at the University of Colorado Boulder on June 14-16, 2017.

  http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/meetings/2017/

The first day consists of tutorials on various aspects and features of
PETSc. The second and third days will be devoted to exchange,
discussions, and a refinement of strategies for the future with our
users. We encourage you to present work illustrating your own use of
PETSc, for example in applications or in libraries built on top of
PETSc.

Registration for the PETSc User Meeting 2017 is free for students and
$75 for non-students. We can host a maximum of 150 participants, so
register soon (and by May 15).

  http://www.eventzilla.net/web/e/petsc-user-meeting-2017-2138890185

We are also offering low-cost lodging on campus.  A lodging registration
site will be available soon and announced here and on the website.

Thanks to the generosity of Intel, we will be able to offer a limited
number of student travel grants. We are also soliciting additional
sponsors -- please contact us if you are interested.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Boulder!

Please contact us at petsc2017 at mcs.anl.gov if you have any questions or
comments.