[petsc-users] Translation and Interpretation Solution !!

Pooja Singh pooja.singh16 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:08:21 CST 2017

HI, petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov
Hope you're doing well,
We are a Translation, Interpretation and Localization Services Provider for all type of documents in languages like Russian, Polish, Chinese, German, Swedish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Thai, Dutch, French, Vietnamese, Swedish, Korean and regional Languages.
We deal in: Medical Translation, Marketing Material Translation, Academic Translation, Book Translation, Financial Translation, Technical Translation, Legal Translation, E-learning course translation, Website and Software Localization.
Major clientele: HP, Samsung Engineering, Fluor, ABB Ltd, TOYO, Sulzer, Emerson, TATA, NIIT, Petrofac, BHEL, Siemens Ltd, Larsen & Toubro, Posco, Schneider Electric.
If you have such requirements then please share with me in detail.
I will be happy to connect with you.
Kind Regards,
Priya Malik
Team-Tr & In
Note-If this is not relevant you then revert with "No" in subject line.