[petsc-users] pc_gamg_threshol

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 4 15:33:53 CST 2017

   The manual page gives a high-level description http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/PC/PCGAMGSetThreshold.html the exact details can be found in the code here http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/ksp/pc/impls/gamg/util.c.html#PCGAMGFilterGraph  I'm adding a link from the former to the later in the documentation.

   Barry