[petsc-users] problems after glibc upgrade to 2.17-157

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Wed Jan 4 09:19:37 CST 2017

Attached is the log for

LIBS="-L/cm/shared/apps/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2016.3.210/linux/compiler/lib/intel64_lin -lifcore"

No luck there.

Chris

dr. ir. Christiaan Klaij | CFD Researcher | Research & Development
MARIN | T +31 317 49 33 44 | C.Klaij at marin.nl<mailto:C.Klaij at marin.nl> | www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/marin> [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/marinmultimedia>  [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/MARIN_nieuws>  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/marin.wageningen>