[petsc-users] problems after glibc upgrade to 2.17-157

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 3 09:53:22 CST 2017

The patch that Matt mentioned is in 'master' branch - so its not in
3.7.4. I've now added it to 'maint' branch - so it should be in next
petsc patch tarball [i.e 3.7.6] - whenever its released.

You can apply the patch to your current sources - that should tell us
the exact error you get with the intel compiler.

To workarround - you would still have to follow my suggestion [i.e
disable autodetect..]

Satish