[petsc-users] libtools mismatch on osx

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:24:25 CDT 2016

Mark,

I remember having similar libtool-related issues before when configuring
p4est on OS X. The way I ended up fixing it is using libtool from homebrew.
Just a note that homebrew creates 'glibtool' and 'glibtoolize' to avoid
conflict with Apple.

As a side note p4est itself (along with petsc and many of useful external
packages) are also available through homebrew/science tap as binaries.

Hope this helps.

Mohammad