[petsc-users] Regarding ksp ex42 - Citations

domenico lahaye domenico_lahaye at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 00:59:30 CDT 2016

Thanks for all the pointers.
I am happy to switch to ksp/examples/tutorials/ex25.c in a first instance as you suggest.
    I am still stuck with the same issue as before though. I am trying to extract the hierarchy     of coarser grid matrices and the intergrid transfer operators from the DMDA data structure. I would     like to modify these operators and define a multigrid cycle with the modified operators.
    Given A^h (Helmholtz) and M^h (shifted Laplace), I would like to define a multigrid cycle involving     both A^H and M^H. Can I rely on the multilevel DMDA structure to construct A^H and M^H for me     in a set-up phase, plug them into a user-defined context, and plug them back out in a solve phase?
Thanks, Domenico.