[petsc-users] HPCToolKit/HPCViewer on OS X

Bhalla, Amneet Pal S amneetb at live.unc.edu
Wed Jan 13 20:01:33 CST 2016

Hi Folks,

I am trying to profile my application code that uses a lot of PETSc solvers. I am running applications on OS X - Yosemite. I am thinking
of using HPCToolKit for the purpose, but could not find a dmg package for that. I have access to a remote linux machine that has HPCToolkit
and HPCViewer installed on it — so I just need to have a viewer on my local Mac machine to analyze the files generate by HPCToolkit.
Has anyone tried building/installing these packages on OS X?

Thanks,

— Amneet