[petsc-users] TS and snes_grid_sequence

Hong Zhang hongzhang at anl.gov
Wed Feb 10 17:23:39 CST 2016

The error messages provided by Francesco indicate a theta method is used in his code. So presumably he may happen to be using the default option of the theta method which is not good for stiff problems.

I mentioned the one-stage method just in response to the two ways Barry proposed. It might be easer to do the implementation based on beuler than methods with multi stages.

Hong